August 2015 Update

More
4 years 5 months ago #2764 by HeadBall
HeadBall created the topic: August 2015 Update
All
Here is the update I just sent out:

Greetings from 3 Balls Racing HQ. It’s sad to say this, but the Midwest summer is coming to a close. The good news is that there are still track events right around the corner.

Before we get to the event details, I want to give a huge Thank You to everyone who made the 4th annual charity event another huge success. Our total donation is lower than previous years because we did not offer a lifetime pass; yet. In the name of charity, I have decided to hold a special auction for 1 more lifetime pass. The auction will be held online, and it will end on Saturday, September 26 at 12:30PM EST. This is the last weekend we will be at Grattan. Please spread the word so we can get the bidding started. Once that auction has ended, we will also announce the final tally for the charity event (there are still donations coming in behind the scenes).

Now, to the track events. We will be at Grattan two more times this year. The first event is Labor Day weekend, Saturday and Sunday, September 5-6. This is just over a week away, but there are still plenty of spots remaining. Registration will be open all the way up to the event. Remember, I can’t guarantee the weather unless the event sells out.

Our final 3 Balls Racing event of the season is again at Grattan, on Saturday and Sunday, September 26-27. For years people have been craving more Grattan. We have it, and now we need Ballers to sign up. There isn’t much better than a nice fall day at Grattan enjoying one of the greatest track layouts in the country.

Finally, a number of Ballers have decided to invade the Gingerman Raceway end of season track day/party. The event is the weekend of October 10-11. Registration is all handled by Gingerman on their site. I know we already have about 6-8 people signed up. The event is setup basically the same as a 3 Balls event, so it should be good. Come out and help us show Gingerman how it’s done (the party I mean).

Thank you

Head Ball

Aka. Ken

248-622-6939

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

When two just won't do...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds