Calabogie and Mid-Ohio Added to the Schedule

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #1740 by HeadBall
HeadBall created the topic: Calabogie and Mid-Ohio Added to the Schedule
Hello again from 3 Balls Racing, where it’s officially winter. I hope all you Ballers are finding interesting ways to stay warm. The good news is that warmer weather is on the way; our first track day is less than 3 months away. In previous updates, I promised news on Calabogie and Mid-Ohio. Today, I am here to deliver on that promise.

3 Balls Racing will once again head for the Great White North this year and one of the best tracks in all of North America. We will be at Calabogie Motorsports Park on Saturday and Sunday, August 9-10. If you haven’t been to Calabogie, it’s a spectacular track carved out of 5000 acres of Canadian wilderness. The track is only a few years old, so the pavement is smooth as glass, and the facilities are top notch. In addition to the physical facilities, the corner workers are bar none, with safety vehicles just as you would see at a top tier professional race. It really is a first class operation. To make the most of this journey, we will be running two full days of open track. That means 7 hours of track time each day. You can use as much or little as you like at your leisure. For this event, we are looking for people who have some track experience already. If you aren’t sure, please contact us. Registration for this event will open in two weeks on Monday, February 10.

To get the ball rolling, 3 Balls Racing is offering an early registration discounted price of $225USD per day, or $400USD for the weekend for the first 15 people. Once those spots are taken, the normal price is $275USD per day, or $500USD for the weekend. For our many Canadian friends, the best method of payment is Paypal, as it takes care of all the conversions. Again, if you have questions, please ask. (All taxes are included is that price.)

For our southern Ballers, we will be at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on Monday, June 30. This is another great track with a long and distinguished history. Even if the new ALMS/Grand Am isn’t going to be there, the Ballers will be. Registration for this event will open one week from today, on Monday, February 3. As with all of our events, 3 Balls Racing is offering an early registration discounted price. The early price is $200 and there are 15 spots available. The normal price is $275. Garages will also be available for rental when you sign up for $30.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you at the track.

Head Ball

Aka Ken

248-622-6939

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

When two just won't do...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds