AIM SOLO DL

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3149 by ltblouis
ltblouis created the topic: AIM SOLO DL
Hello, I would like to share a story with the members of this group and hope to hear back your input. I am a racer and I own a small company that I sell products on Amazon and a fellow racer bought an AIM SOLO DL OBD2 from my company, I shipped it to him via UPS 2 day air tracking number 1ZV2V1020298670943 and it was delivered and left at his door, the day it was delivered he contacted me and informed me that expected the DL to be the RS232 cable but he got the OBD2, I replied showing him the title of the item on amazon stating it is the OBD2 version but I told him since he is a fellow racer I will be happy to express ship him the RS232 cable for free, I did send him that cable and it was delivered 2 days later with USPS 9470111699000155584720
Yesterday almost 1 month later he filed a claim with Amazon claiming that he never received the AIM solo at all and he wants full refund, I replied to Amazon and informed them that the messages listed on amazon message system shows clearly that he did get and wanted the extra cable that we also sent him, Amazon as usual taking the side of the buyer claiming that UPS never got a signature on delivery awarded your fellow racer all his money ( $767 ) he appealed asking Amazon to read the message but they denied still stating that their is not proof of delivery.
This fellow racer committed fraud, we have messages that I can show you guys that he clearly stated that he got it yet he played the game and committed fraud getting free AIM SOLO DL and left us with a loss of $767
I called him and left him message, I even tried to send him a message on Facebook but he blocked me, I even sent him 3 messages on Amazon and he is not replying to any of them.
So how do you guys like this story ??? what do you think I should do ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #3150 by ltblouis
ltblouis replied the topic: AIM SOLO DL
By the way in case you have not figured this out yet, he is a guy who runs with you guys and so far I have not exposed him hoping he will do the right thing.
I have already reported him to the FBI Internet fraud division IC3.GOV and will be contacting his local law enforcement agency, his background check came back with plenty of fraud in the MI area.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #3151 by Scooby921
Scooby921 replied the topic: AIM SOLO DL
My recommendation would have been to contact the FBI regarding fraud. It's across state lines thus their jurisdiction. You've done that. You have delivery confirmation of both items. You have communication from the buyer which indicates it was received, opened, and inspected. I'm not sure why Amazon sided with him, but I guess that means you should always ship with signature confirmation to protect yourself from them :(.

I do know of one person who recently purchased a SoloDL. I certainly hope he isn't the one you're talking about.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Scooby921.

More
1 month 1 week ago #3152 by ltblouis
We have added signature to all packages starting today, it is a hassle for the customer but protection from bad buyers, also contacting FBI about this guy.
What a shame to see people like him, clearly done it before because he has previous records on his file from Insurance Fraud to Perjury.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #3157 by ltblouis
Clayton Banks stop hiding and return the item or pay for it.

Watch out guys, I would not trust a thief running on the track with you.

Shame on you !!!!!

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds