1984 rx7 for sale

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 week 4 hours ago #3105 by gzfqy6
gzfqy6 created the topic: 1984 rx7 for sale
Putting my Rx7 up for sale. The car needs a better owner who can decide whether it is a race car or a street car as it is somewhere in between at this time due to the owners wavering. I have a hard time justifying gutting it out as a race car as it is a nice original survivor, yet I have gobs of fun at the track so it is a bit of a compromise.

The car presents itself nicely and has been extremely reliable in the last 7 years with only one issue of an intermittent TPS which has been replaced. Just got back from a trip to Road Atlanta with routes through the Dragon and Blue Ridge Parkway and the car was flawless. The car is treated with due respect at the track not because it is delicate, but the driver is not so fast…… brake too soon (chicken), turn in too soon (anxious) and short shift (I do have to drive the car home after all)

Car is only being advertised locally. I do have a lift available for a closer inspection. The sale includes all the original items including replacement items that were compromised for the track duty (trim for roll bar attachment etc). Trailer with track tires & extras included. Car could be a great IT7/vintage race car or turned back into a fun old survivor…… or just enjoyed as is.

Price $6000. Yes I know you can get a Miata (not with all the extras) that will be just as reliable and fast. This car is clearly not for those looking for a bargain, but nutjobs like me who love cars from the past that are a little different. Listed below is the car’s current state & some photo/video links. I will more than likely be at the 3balls Grattan/July 8-9 weekend if you want to look at it there.
See attachments below. A lap at Gingerman this year, a still someone took at Grattan a few years back & the current state of the vehicle. A link to photobucket added.

John
248-606-9049

File Attachment:

File Name: rx7state.pdf
File Size:220 KB

photobucket

"no matter how late it is it's never as late as it is later on"
1984 Mazda RX7
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 4 hours ago by gzfqy6. Reason: photo link added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 hours ago - 1 week 4 hours ago #3195 by gzfqy6
gzfqy6 replied the topic: 1984 rx7 for sale
A link to photobucket added.

"no matter how late it is it's never as late as it is later on"
1984 Mazda RX7
Last Edit: 1 week 4 hours ago by gzfqy6.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 4.906 seconds