Data Acquisition - Traqmate and Qstarz

More
4 years 10 months ago #2769 by NigelStu
NigelStu created the topic: Data Acquisition - Traqmate and Qstarz
Want a great learning tool to get faster or an easier way to prove bragging rights?

Data Acquisition is the answer to both.

I have Traqmate and Qstarz systems for sale. I can bring what I have in-stock out to the track for this upcoming weekend at Grattan, or the 26th/27th.

Traqmate Classic - $549 - (data collection only, GPS antenna, accelerometer, potential to hook up RPM/other sensors and video overlay)

Traqmate Basic - $999 - Classic plus an in-car lap timer. This is the segment display. Comes with RPM input.

Qstarz BT-Q1000eX - $175 - Standalone 10Hz GPS data logger. Simple little unit you velcro to the dash, turn on and go.

Other systems (like the TraqDash) and accessories (Data input, camera control, video software) available to order.

Contact me if you are interested.

Ben Schaut
Schaut Speed Motorsports
www.facebook.com/SchautSpeed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #2901 by NigelStu
NigelStu replied the topic: Data Acquisition - Traqmate and Qstarz
If anyone is looking to add data to their car this year / weekend, contact me and I can bring either a Traqmate or Qstarz system out to the track Friday night.

Traqmates with or without lap time display available.

Note that the Qstarz units can work as bluetooth 10Hz antenna for those running Harry's Laptime or other cell phone lap timer apps. I have one of these setup in my Miata now, running Harry's, if you'd like to check it out.

Ben

Ben Schaut
Schaut Speed Motorsports

More
4 years 1 month ago #2902 by zeitgeist
zeitgeist replied the topic: Data Acquisition - Traqmate and Qstarz
Are you going to make it to Mid Ohio? I am interested in a system and dash

More
4 years 1 month ago #2905 by NigelStu
NigelStu replied the topic: Data Acquisition - Traqmate and Qstarz
No sorry - I had to decide between Mid-Ohio and the Canadian F1 race... Watching fast(er) cars and drinking some good ol' pure Canadian Labatt and Moosehead won out.

I can always send you want you are interested in.

shoot me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Ben Schaut
Schaut Speed Motorsports

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds